-

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

G is for Grace

Grace is my daughter's middle name. I have always loved that name. When I found out I was having a little girl, I was beyond excited. I let my dear husband pick her first name, but I was insistent that her middle name be Grace. Most of the time I call her Grace, or Gracie. She prefers it that way...

I am also overwhelmed by the goodness of God's grace. He never ceases to amaze me. When I am least deserving and most needing, His grace is there. It is by His grace that I am saved, and for that I am eternally grateful.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

I, too think Grace is a beautiful name!!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

My oldest (and favorite?) niece is a Grace. I love that name. It suits your Gillian Grace so well, too.

I am also utterly perplexed by and unendingly grateful for God's grace. "Grace that is deeper than all my sins . . ."